Digital Marketing: Email Marketing and Retention/Acquisition Strategist
We are looking for a data-driven go-getter who has experience driving email marketing strategy, obsesses over the customer experience, and wants to join a fast-growing, mission-driven startup
Sprinly is an organic plant-based meal delivery startup on a mission to make it as easy as possible for others to live healthier, happier lives. We launched in the summer of 2016 in Cleveland, and we’ve been working to rapidly scale our operations. Currently, we ship our healthy meals throughout Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, and Chicago! In the next 12 months, we are working on quickly expanding across the Midwest and East Coast. Within the next few years, we plan on opening a West Coast facility and our goal is to serve clients nationally — from San Francisco all the way to New York City.
We are looking for a hardworking, extremely driven individual who is excited to lead email marketing and new retention/acquisition strategies at a high-growth startup. Five years from now, how people think about healthy food and how food is distributed is going to change completely, and our team is incredibly excited to be at the forefront of this innovation. By working together, this is our chance to have a positive impact with our careers and create a healthier world for our society.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Developing and executing email marketing strategy (automations, nurture campaigns, segmentation, retention campaigns, analytics/reporting, email calendar…etc.)
- Test new marketing strategies working with affiliates, influencers, loyalty programs, community-building, PR, social media, offline, many others, etc.
- Potentially lead some paid acquisition channels (FB ads, paid search, etc.)
- Use your go-getter mentality to drive growth in both client acquisition and retention (you’ll have authority & autonomy to always be testing new ideas & strategies!)
- Spend time researching, looking at data, and thinking of new growth ideas to test
- Constantly be thinking about improving the customer experience to make Sprinly the best it can be for our clients, both from a retention standpoint and an acquisition standpoint (converting leads into clients)
- Meet weekly with and learn from Senior Growth Marketing & Analytics Manager to discuss strategies, initiatives, and learnings
- Collaborate with our designer on new creative content to be testing
- Analyze data every day to drive decision-making and new marketing campaigns
- Ideate, create, and optimize strategies/campaigns utilizing consistent AB testing
- Create weekly reports with a focus on hitting growth, acquisition, and retention goals
- Capture and utilize data to improve client retention
- Data includes client surveys/feedback, cohort analyses, client retention, meal selection forms…etc.
- Work in Excel on a daily/weekly basis
- Proactively reading articles/books, listening to podcasts, and researching new marketing channels/strategies to play with and test
- Becoming the expert in the email marketing space, responsible for staying on top of the latest strategies, technologies, and trends
- Preferred: experience with channels include Paid Search, Display, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, and others.
- Opportunity for limitless growth based on performance
- Work directly with the cofounders on a daily basis
- Be an early team member of an awesome startup
- Sprinly will invest in resources to improve your existing skillsets (e.g., courses for excel, consultants to learn about new strategies etc.)
- Gain insights into all of the building blocks and strategies of building a high-growth ecommerce startup
- Grow within the company & directly contribute to the direction/impact of Sprinly
- Competitive compensation
- 2.5+ weeks PTO with more days that will be earned quickly with tenure
- Work laptop
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Free organic plant-based meals anytime in the office
- Obsessed with learning, testing, and improving marketing strategies
- Experience with email marketing
- Love for thinking about the holistic customer experience/journey, with a focus on improving it every day
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Possibilities and responsibilities may evolve and change as the company grows
- Data-driven & analytical
- Understands the culture of a startup
- Always reliable, responsive, and willing to help whenever & wherever necessary
- Extremely self-driven and motivated to change the world
- Highly Preferred: business-to-consumer (B2C) and high-growth startup experience
- Preferred: other data analytics software experience
- Position is full-time
- Office is located in Valley View, Ohio
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org