Sprinly is an organic plant-based meal delivery startup focused on making it as easy as possible for everyone to live a healthier, happier lifestyle. We are on a mission to spread the healthiest food throughout Cleveland and across the US and are looking for individuals to grow WITH US as we continue rapidly expanding! If you are seeking career growth, a fast-paced environment, and a fun workplace while making a positive impact in the world, Sprinly is the place for you! We are proud to be based in Cleveland, and we are now shipping our healthy meals throughout Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, New Jersey, Delaware, Nashville, Buffalo and the Greater Chicago area! Within the next few years, our goal is to serve clients nationally — from San Francisco all the way to New York City.
We are a food tech ecommerce business and our clients order their weekly meals from our website once a week. We then source the freshest organic ingredients, prepare the meals, and deliver it to their homes. This is an online meal delivery service so there is no dining area, only a large commercial kitchen.
We are looking for hard working individuals who want to join a passionate team and help build a startup from the ground up. By working together, this is our chance to have a positive impact with our careers and create a healthier world for our society.
- Being an early team member of an awesome startup
- Opportunity to grow with the company & develop/implement ideas on how to improve kitchen operations
- Opportunities for career development & growth
- Clean, spacious, cool and comfortable kitchen
- Team-oriented work environment in which everyone is kind and respectful of one another
- Able to prepare and cook all recipes with consistency and efficiency, and create a high-quality product
- Follow all recipes and food preparation instructions
- Chop vegetables, prepare and make dressings/sauces, etc.
- Maintain a clean work station throughout shift
- Keep cooler organized and ensure products are labeled correctly
- Report and track food waste or equipment issues
- Have a team-player attitude
- Communicate information and changes in a friendly, professional way
- Follow established safety, cleaning, and security procedures
- Maintain food quality by enforcing organizational standards
- Preferred: Experience working with commercial kitchen equipment, such as in a high volume kitchen or in catering.
- 1-2 years of commercial kitchen experience
- Knife skills
- Fast-paced and efficient worker
- Ability to work well with a team & has a positive attitude
- Integrity and professionalism
- An individual who has a knack for getting things done, no matter the circumstance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment & take on whatever tasks are needed in the kitchen
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 25 lbs
- Reliable transportation and the ability to be on time every day
- Background checks
COMPENSATION: $10.50/hr – $11.50/hr, with an opportunity for a raise based on hours worked and performance
SCHEDULE & LOCATION:
- Our kitchen operates Thursday through Monday from 8 AM until the evening with varying end times typically between 6 PM – 8 PM
- Hours are flexible and we do not require you to work every day if you’re looking for part-time
- Both part-time and full-time positions available
- Newly renovated kitchen is located in Valley View
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com