Client Experience, Brand Ambassador, & Operations Intern
(2 Internships Available)
We are looking for a people person and relationship builder who wants to join a fast-growing, mission-driven health & wellness startup
Sprinly is an organic plant-based meal delivery startup on a mission to make it as easy as possible for others to live healthier, happier lives. We launched in the summer of 2016 in Cleveland, and we’ve been working to rapidly scale our operations. Currently, we ship our healthy meals throughout Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, and Chicago! In the next 12 months, we are working on quickly expanding across the Midwest and East Coast. Within the next few years, we plan on opening a West Coast facility and our goal is to serve clients nationally — from San Francisco all the way to New York City.
We are looking for two hardworking individuals who are excited to talk with clients, work on projects, and figure out ways we can improve the entire customer journey/experience at a high-growth startup. Five years from now, how people think about healthy food and how food is distributed is going to change completely, and our team is incredibly excited to be at the forefront of this innovation. By working together, this is our chance to have a positive impact with our careers and create a healthier world for our society.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Intern #1: Figure out ways to improve the entire Sprinly experience by talking with 25+ clients over the phone each week to learn more about their experience and understand how we can continue improving our service
- Intern #2: Startup projects that will include anything and everything related to growing a startup and making operations more efficient
- Work directly with the cofounders on a daily basis
- Gain insights into all of the building blocks and strategies of building a high-growth ecommerce startup
- Directly contribute to the direction/impact of Sprinly
- Paid internship with competitive compensation
- Free organic plant-based meals anytime in the office
- A 100% people person who loves talking with people and learning more about them
- Great relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Strong communication skills and ability to ask the right questions
- Extremely self-driven and motivated
- Always reliable, responsive, and willing to help whenever & wherever necessary
- Very organized and able to structure data effectively for the team to understand easily
- Preferred: customer service experience
- Position is part-time or potentially full-time and end date flexible/TB
- We prefer if you’re in the Cleveland, OH area so you’re able to work with us in the office with us, but we’re open to remote positions as well
- Office is located in Valley View, Ohio
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org