Startup Operations Intern
We are looking for someone with a get-it-done kind of attitude, who wants to join a fast-growing, mission-driven health & wellness startup!
Sprinly is an organic plant-based meal delivery startup on a mission to make it as easy as possible for others to live healthier, happier lives. We launched in the summer of 2016 in Cleveland, and we’ve been working to rapidly scale our operations. Currently, we ship our healthy meals throughout Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, Nashville and Chicago! In the next 12 months, we are working on quickly expanding across the Midwest and East Coast. Within the next few years, we plan on opening a West Coast facility and our goal is to serve clients nationally — from San Francisco all the way to New York City.
We are looking for hardworking individuals who are excited to talk with clients, work on projects, assist Sprinly team members across the organization, and truly make an impact at Sprinly! Five years from now, how people think about healthy food and how food is distributed is going to change completely, and our team is incredibly excited to be at the forefront of this innovation. By working together, this is our chance to have a positive impact with our careers and create a healthier world for our society.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Work on a wide variety of startup projects that will include anything and everything related to growing a startup and making operations more efficient
- Be involved in numerous projects outside of operations, gaining a wide range of experience in other areas of business
- Be an integral part of Sprinly’s growth while learning the different aspects of running and growing a startup 🙂
- Work directly with the cofounders on a daily basis
- Gain insights into all of the building blocks and strategies of building a high-growth ecommerce startup
- Directly contribute to the direction/impact of Sprinly
- Paid internship with competitive compensation
- Free organic plant-based meals anytime in the office
- A motivated self-starter who has the ability to take a project and run with it
- A 100% people person who loves talking with people and learning more about their experience with Sprinly
- Great relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Strong communication skills and ability to ask the right questions
- Always reliable, responsive, and willing to help whenever & wherever necessary and at times wear multiple “hats”
- Very organized and able to structure data effectively for the team to understand easily
- Position is part-time or potentially full-time and end date flexible/TB
- We prefer if you’re in the Cleveland, OH area so you’re able to work with us in the office with us, but we’re open to remote positions as well
- Office is located in Valley View, Ohio
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com