Human Resources Administrator
Sprinly is the #1 Fastest-Growing Organic Plant-Based brand in the US, including #2 Food Brand and #113 on the Inc. 5000!
Sprinly is an organic plant-based meal delivery startup focused on making it as easy as possible for everyone to live a healthier, happier lifestyle. We are on a mission to spread the healthiest food throughout Cleveland and across the US. If you are seeking career growth, a fast-paced environment, a fun workplace and making a positive impact in the world, Sprinly is the place for you!
We are looking for a Human Resource Administrator to join our team as we are quickly expanding! Our ideal candidate is attentive, self-motivated, reliable, organized and loves all things HR-related. They will provide day-to-day support to employees and managers as well as oversee daily workforce components and assist with company-wide projects and initiatives.
The Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the HR department, including:
- Optimizing productivity & employee satisfaction
- Managing inter-employee relations
- Creating and overseeing all employee onboarding, training & development
- Creating & implementing company policies, programs and procedures
- Planning, managing, and processing the recruitment and selection of new staff, status changes as well as keeping employee files updated
- Implementing and monitoring a performance and reward system
- Reviewing and updating employee rules and regulations
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of legal requirements and government regulations that have to do with HR functions
- Building relationships with organizations around the city and various sources for recruiting purposes
- Monitoring and tracking the progress of new hire candidates
- Supporting different projects throughout the company as needed
- General office duties (ie. organizing, filing, updating, data entry, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in a Human Resources role
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management
- Proficiency using Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as highly organized
- Based on experience
More About Sprinly
Our customers order from our website once a week off of our rotating weekly menu. We then source the freshest ingredients, prepare the meals, and deliver it to their homes via local delivery or shipping. This is an online meal delivery service so there is no dining area.
We are looking for an individual who wants to join a passionate team and help build an organization from the ground up. By working together, this is our chance to create something amazing for others, for society, and for the world. At Sprinly, we are all working together towards creating a positive impact in a larger way and building a healthier world.
Thank you for your interest in joining Sprinly!
Have questions? Email us – [email protected]!