Customer Service & Office Admin
Sprinly is the #1 Fastest-Growing Organic Plant-Based brand in the US, including #2 Food Brand and #113 on the Inc. 5000!
We’re looking for a good-hearted multi-tasker who enjoys communicating with people and wants to join a fast-growing, mission-driven startup in an entry-level position!
Sprinly is an organic plant-based meal delivery startup on a mission to make it as easy as possible for others to live healthier, happier lives. We launched in the summer of 2016 in Cleveland, and we’ve been working to rapidly scale our operations. Located in Valley View, Ohio, we currently ship our healthy meals throughout Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, West Virginia, Virginia, Nashville, Washington D.C., and Chicago! We just launched in Massachusetts and in the next 12 months, we are working on quickly expanding even more across the East Coast. Within the next couple of years, we will open a West Coast facility and serve clients nationally — from San Francisco all the way to New York City.
Five years from now, how people think about healthy food and how food is distributed is going to change completely, and our team is incredibly excited to be at the forefront of this innovation. By working together, this is our chance to have a positive impact with our careers and create a healthier world for our society.
WHAT WILL I DO:
- Everything related to client management. This includes client emails and calls, along with website/database management (i.e. adjusting client accounts in our database, website changes, etc.)
- Daily conversations with potential clients over the phone, email, and social media
- Operations support, including a lot of data coordination in Microsoft Excel
- Office administrative responsibilities (scheduling, data collection and entry, organizing the office, etc.)
- Track data & order changes!
- Support all other team members and departments
- As an ecommerce startup, you’ll often be the only point of contact with our clients as the ambassador for our health-driven mission and brand!
- Competitive compensation
- Grow within the company & directly contribute to the direction/impact of Sprinly
- Work laptop
- Free organic plant-based meals anytime in the office
- Company events such as our annual holiday party, laser tag, field day & potluck, etc.
- Extremely organized
- Great at managing many tasks and priorities each week
- Love talking to people on a daily basis
- Love for thinking about the holistic customer experience/journey, with a focus on improving it every day
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills or the ability to learn (preferred)
- Possibilities and responsibilities may evolve and change as the company grows
- Always reliable, responsive, and willing to help wherever necessary
- Schedule will include partial evenings/weekends
- Our office is located in Valley View
- Position is full-time
Have questions? Email us at [email protected]