Growth & Digital Marketing
Sprinly is the #1 Fastest-Growing Organic Plant-Based Brand in the US, including #2 Food Brand, #2 Food E-Commerce Brand, and #113 on the Inc. 5000 list of the Fastest-Growing Companies in the Country!
We are looking for an extremely data-driven individual to lead growth at Sprinly! This would be the highest marketing role at Sprinly currently with the plan for continued promotions based on performance. We also expect to build the growth team around this individual.
Sprinly is an organic plant-based meal delivery startup focused on making it as easy as possible for everyone to live a healthier, happier lifestyle. We are on a mission to spread the healthiest food across the US and are looking for individuals to grow with us as we continue rapidly expanding!
If you are seeking career growth in a fast-paced environment in a category that is growing >10x faster (plant-based) than food overall in the huge trillion dollars plus food industry, and you have a desire to make a positive impact in the world, Sprinly is the place for you!
Please fill out this form and email your resume to [email protected]
- Lead the overall growth strategy and direction at the #2 fastest-growing food brand in the country
- Work directly with the CEO on a daily basis
- Drive strategy for paid marketing channels/flows like FB & IG, search, email marketing, CRO, website optimizations, landing pages, etc.
- Operate as a strong project manager
- Ideate, create, and optimize strategies/campaigns utilizing A/B testing
- Collect and analyze large sets of data to direct new marketing campaigns, improve customer retention, and drive decisions across the company
- Data includes customer surveys/feedback, cohort analyses, customer retention, meal selection forms…etc.
- Manage relationships with freelancers and agencies
- Help guide email marketing strategy (automations, nurture campaigns, segmentation, retention campaigns, analytics/reporting, email calendar…etc.)
- Use your go-getter mentality to drive growth in both customer acquisition and retention (you’ll have authority & autonomy to always be testing new ideas & strategies!)
- Help lead our website optimization by collaborating with developers, chatting with tech support teams, or Googling/researching solutions on your own.
- Constantly be thinking about improving the customer experience to make Sprinly the best it can be for our customers, both from a retention and customer acquisition standpoint (converting leads into customers)
- Test new marketing strategies outside of the direct paid marketing channel – loyalty programs, community-building, PR, social media, virality, content strategy, offline, many others, etc.
- Collaborate with designers on new creative content
- Proactively read articles/books, listen to podcasts, and research new strategies. You’ll be responsible for staying on top of the latest strategies, technologies, and trends!
- Meet weekly with CEO to discuss strategies, initiatives, and learnings
REQUIRED – all of this is required 🙂
- Incredibly high standards & expectations
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing & Growth
- 4+ years of experience across paid marketing channels/funnels like FB & IG, email marketing, CRO, website optimizations, landing pages, etc.
- Multiple years of experience in DTC E-Commerce
- Both the ability to drive strategy and get into the nitty-gritty to execute on it
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Willing to go above and beyond expectations – this is not a clock-in, clock-out type of role 🙂
- Highly Preferred: Experience in Food E-Commerce
- Highly Preferred: Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Preferred: Strong management experience
- Preferred: High level of comfort with design, branding and copywriting
- Preferred: Extensive experience working and managing others in a remote role
- Grow within the company & directly contribute to the direction/impact of Sprinly
- Continuous Learning Stipend of $500/year to keep learning and improving your skills
- $200/year stipend towards gym memberships, workout classes, and yoga & meditation classes. Get your sweat on!
- Competitive compensation
- Participation in upside
- Meritocracy: promotions and raises based on performance
- 2.5+ weeks of PTO. Additionally, you will continue to earn an additional PTO day each year.
- Paid holidays
- Work laptop
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Free organic plant-based meals anytime in the office
- Company events such as our annual holiday party, laser tag, field day & potluck, etc.
- This is a remote role
More About Sprinly
Sprinly is an organic plant-based meal delivery e-commerce startup in the foodtech space on a mission to make it as easy as possible for others to live healthier, happier lives. We launched in 2016 in Cleveland, and we’ve been working to rapidly scale our operations. Located in Cleveland, Ohio, Sprinly currently delivers throughout the East Coast, Midwest, and parts of the South with plans to expand throughout the U.S. We’re continuing to expand, so if we’re not in your area yet, we will be soon!
We are looking for hardworking individuals who want to join a passionate team and help build a startup from the ground up. By working together, this is our chance to have a positive impact with our careers and create a healthier world for our society.
Have questions? Email us at [email protected]